Tuesday 5 June 2012

Blog Challenge (8): Whats in your Handbag?

My handbag is always bursting at the seams. Mr C always says I am the 'organiser' in our house; I sort the bills, birthday cards, events etc etc. If I left it to him, we'd probably be living in a wheely bin bless him! I simply cannot do with being flustered and thinks cropping up unexpectadly whereas Mr C is a more 'go with the flow' type of person. With his laidback attitude and my uptight regimented style of living, we have a happy medium and meet in the middle somewhere!
 



So my handbag contains:

1. Purse

2. Diary - Being a bit of an obsessive compulsive, I cannot bear my diary to have messy handwriting in it! Mad, I know! I have about three or four diaries throughout the year and i'll neatly write all of my plans up in them time and time again.

3. Mobile Phone & charger - I simply cannot be without this! I am constantly checking my emails, Facebook, Twitter etc. I can't even begin to imagine how I lived when I had my trusty Nokia 3310!

4. Random scraps of rubbish - I said I was organised but I never said I was tidy haha!

5. Make up/Body spray

6. Sunglasses

7. A random half melted chocolate bar - In case i get peckish!

No comments:

Post a Comment