Friday 1 June 2012

Pregnancy: Week 27

This week sees the start of Week 27.

How far along: 27 weeks, 0 days.

Maternity clothes: I'm living in maxi dresses but quickly finding that all of my work clothes are becomming tight and uncomfortable. With my holidays inbetween, i've only got 5 weeks to work till Mat. Leave so i'm trying to hold off buying any new!

Stretch marks: Not yet, fingers crossed. I'm definitely getting much bigger but Mr C is slathering the stretch mark oil on every night.

Sleep: I've started becomming more & more uncomfortable. I need 6 pillows; 4 under my head, one inbetweeen my legs and 1 under bump. Mr C will be resgined to the spare room soon as there is simply not enough room in the double for us both!




Best moment this week: My mum feeling him kick!

Movement: Lots. He's determined to escape!

Food cravings: Wierdly enough... lager! I never drank lager before I was expecting but I have been craving it so Mr C had to buy me the non-alcoholic variety! I love it! Cherry bakewells.

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out: In

What I miss: Heels. I find myself dreamily staring into Topshop window thinking of which heels I'll buy once he finally arrives!

What I am looking forward to: Our 4D scan next Friday.

Weekly Wisdom: Layering is most definitely the way forward, especially in this heat.

Milestones: 3 months today our little man will be due!

No comments:

Post a Comment