Where does the time go?! I should really be thankful and not tempting fate as the next 15 weeks will drag now I have dared to say it's gone fast!
Luckily we are really organised and have made all the relavant purchases (who knew how much a tiny person needed?!) so apart from the major hurdle of re-locating to a whole new area and finding a new house, we are pretty much ready for our little man to make his entrance into the world.
At 25 weeks:
- Our baby's face is now fully formed and his ears are capable of picking up and differentiating between different voices and sounds.
- His skin is smoothing out and looking more like a newborn.
- His nostrils have cleared, having been plugged until this time?!
- His sleep cycles have developed and he will snooze for as long as twelve or fourteen hours at a time! (I hope he has such lovely sleep patterns when he arrives!)
- His hair is growing and it is now possible to detect the colour! (My dad will be made up if he is a red head!)
- He is around 34cm in length and weighs around 1 1/2 1bs.
Source: Emma's Diary