Wednesday 30 May 2012

My name is Jess & I am a TERRIBLE Blogger... But I will get better, Promise!

When I set out to write this blog, I was  all 'bright eyed & bushy tailed' as they say. However, as good as my first intentions, I found that life simply got in the way, my work load increased ten-fold and my blog posts quickly wained! Writing a blog was something that I had previously thought about on numerous occasions, especially since finding out I was 'expecting'. I wanted somewhere to document my journey, have a rant & a moan (apparantly I am a master of both; according to Mr C!) and generally fill my time once my maternity leave began. I am an avid reader of numerous blogs; they make me laugh, cry and inspire me and I hoped that through documenting my pregnancy journey I could maybe do the same. So here I am, I am back, with re-newed enthusiam, determination and a significantly de-creased workload!

To kick off my posts, I am going to do a blog challenge... Here goes.

 

Blog Challenge Prompts

1. Introduction and recent photo
2. 20 facts about you
3. Your favourite quote
4. What are you afraid of
5. 10 songs you love right now
6. Your 5 senses right now
7. Your pet hates
8. What's in your handbag
9. What are your worst habits
10. What's your best physical feature
11. List 15 of your favourite things
12. What's inside your fridge
13. What is your earliest memory
14. If you won the lottery...
15. Timeline of your day
16. What's top of your bucket list
17. What is your most proud moment
18. The meaning of your blog name
19. What do you collect
20. A difficult time in your life
21. Your 10 favourite foods
22. Best thing to happen this year
23. Your dream job
24. Your favourite childhood book
25. Your 5 favourite blogs
26. An old photo of you
27. Post your favourite recipe
28. What are you looking forward to
29. Where have you travelled
30. What's in your makeup bag
31. Why do you blog

No comments:

Post a Comment