Thursday 31 May 2012

Blog Challenge (2): 20 Facts About Me

So here goes; 20 Facts About Me. Now, as i've mentioned before, I am about as interesting as a nun in a library so i'm changing this one. My blog, My rules and all that!

20 Facts About Me is now replaced with 10 Facts About Me. Much more concise & too the point, I don't want to bore you! (Realistically, I can barely think of 10 so there's not a cat in hells chance of coming up with 20 even remotely amusing, witty or to be honest, interesting facts about me!


1. I chopped the end of my toe off when I was 2 whilst dancing on a table - There you are; a nice grotesque one for you. Hopefully, it's not lunch time and you've not just chomped down on a nice baguette of some sort whilst you are reading that one. The good news is, it was saved and i'm the proud owner of all 10 toes.

2. I have a BA(Hons) in Primary Education with Qualified Teacher Status. However, I am currently working in administration... and my grammar leaves a lot to be desired, especially for a 'teacher'! Ooops!

3. I am in an 'age-gap' relationship. I am 22; Mr C is 34. For people that know us as a couple, you'd know that this is most definitely the other way round. He has the mental age of a 22 year old whereas I am extremely mature for my age. Coupled with the fact that, apart from a few grey hairs(!), he doesn't look (or act) like a man in his mid 30's. In fact, in his words, he looks 'at most 21.' If you'd have told me that i'd be with a significantly older man before I met Mr C, I would have laughed; but as they say, you never know who you are going to fall in love with. I enjoy the stability of being with someone who (even though immature at times!) is 'grown-up', committed and able to keep it in his trousers, rather than a young 'jack the lad' sort who loves nothing more than spending his nights prowling the clubs like some sort of alley cat & his days watching Jeremy Kyle back to back! Note: I don't think all young men are like that; just my experiences!

Which brings me nicely onto number 4:

I was on Jeremy Kyle! No, not as as a contestant (I can't think what you'd call them? Maybe a 'subject?') but in the audience. Yes, shameful I know. I shook his hand and was on the TV grinning innanely at him! He is now also one of my secret 'shouldn't but would' crushes!

5. I passed my driving test 2nd time. Yes I know, this isn't particularly interesting. 1st time would have been impressive and 21st time would have been hilarious whereas 2nd is a bit boring. I like to think I am a good driver although whenever myself and Mr C are in the car together, we argue like crazy because he's a rubbish driver and he likes to tell me what to do!

6. I have a love of mushrooms. I could eat them for every meal & when I go to family or a friends house for a meal, they always make me mushrooms specially.

7. I would like to learn Spanish. I did download an app on my phone but as such, it remains unused similiar to the 'Trainline' & clubcard apps!

8. I have always dreamed of going to Australia. Mr C has VERY long legs; he's 6ft 7" so he's reluctant to be cramped up like a sardine on a flying bird for 27 hours but we will go in the future.

9. I would like to swim with dolphins. (I keep trying but they keep dying on the bus on the way to the swimming baths!) Sorry that was a pathetic attempt at a joke, which has left me sniggering to myself ridiculously!

10. Talking of sniggering... I snort when I laugh. Not all the time but when something is particularly funny, i'll happily snort away like Miss Piggy. Attractive i know!

So that's my attempt at being 'interesting' or factual whichever way you want to look at it. I admit, I was scraping the barrel towards the end but there is 10 Facts About Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment