Monday 17 February 2014

My Blog Schedule | A Whole Nine Months

I am becoming more regular within my posting now and I've found that the number of readers is fast growing. I'm enjoying taking part in regular link ups and posting my own regular features also.

Here's my blog schedule:

MONDAY


This weekly post brings together all of our photographs from the previous week with a brief description of what we've been up to!

TUESDAY

This is a wonderful link over at Colette's blog where we link up on a weekly basis with review posts. It is a perfect way to find new items for your wishlist and to find exciting new blogs. Share the love and link up!


WEDNESDAY

Mid week, I usually post details of a play activity that we've done recently. These are usually aimed at toddlers but I do have some in the archive from when F was a baby so please keep your eye out for innovative, stimulating play ideas.

THURSDAY

Books are Brilliant!
This is a brand new feature that I will be starting from this Thursday (20.2). We'll have some guest posts discussing books and the importance of reading with toddlers and then every Thursday after, I will be reviewing a book each week. Please get in touch if you'd like to include a review!

FRIDAY

Fashionable Friday
As the name suggests, this weekly Friday post celebrates toddler fashion. Whether it be F turning his hand to modeling and looking gorgeous or one of my many fashion 'wants', this is a great post to discover exciting new child clothing brands.

SUNDAY

I really enjoy reading this blog so I couldn't wait to link up. The themes are brilliant and really inspire you to write and link. Take a look! 

Of course this list isn't exhaustive and there may be times when a 'ranty' post crops up or we welcome a guest blogger. I hope you enjoy reading! 



No comments:

Post a Comment