Sunday 24 November 2013

We have a new arrival...

And no, before you ask... not a baby!

My rounded tum is due to a few to many pre-Christmas mince pies, not a bundle of joy!

It may as well be a baby though with how excited I am.

We have....

A new PRAM!

I do have some sort of pram fetish and today, without even realising it, I'd popped Mr C's card into that machine, entered the pin & luck would have it... bought a new pram! 

Pushing two prams home on the train proved somewhat of an issue but as a Mum on a mission, we completed it with ease! 

Here's pram #5.



We will be putting it through it's paces this week and I will let you all know how we get along but for now, I'm going to stare longingly at it! Our newest (and hopefully our last) addition to the pram family!

No comments:

Post a Comment