Sunday 15 July 2012

Blog Challenge (26): An Old Photo of you

This is me and my beloved mum in Disney Land Paris in about 1996/97. I am exceptionally close with my mum and we share a lovely bond. I have been a pain in the bum growing up however we now have a very close relationship and are more like sisters than mother and daughter! I hope that myself and Baby C will have a relationship as close as it is truely lovely.


 
 
This is a more recent old photo taken in Magaluf in 2008. I was 18 at the time and just about to start university so this was meant to be a final blowout before I got my head down with my studies. I was a real wild child back then, always doing crazy things and getting stupidly drunk. I don't regret it as it means that I now have little or no interest to go out and party and would much rather have a cosy night in as i've been there, done that & got the t-shirt as they say! My friends laugh at how much i've changed since these days however I feel like i'm still the same person, just a lot less crazier and not as spontaneous!
 
I don't know how my own mother coped with my wild child ways and I dread the day that Baby C comes home and asks to go on a wild boys only holiday! I will have destroyed all evidence of my wild child ways and then I can't be accused of being hypocritical!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment