Thursday 3 October 2013

Here I Am.


 In case anyone was wondering, I've not disappeared. Here I am.

As it often does, life got busy and any 'me' time that I had the luxury of disappeared. Running round after a 13 month old toddler means that I am shattered come 6pm which put the blog on the back burner for a while! 

I had a panic earlier this week though when I thought that 'A Whole Nine Months' had been deleted from the blogisphere! I was absolutely devastated which made me think that it was high time I pulled my finger out and got back here. 

So, here I am.

Nothing major has changed and we're still plodding on like you do. Freddie is now 13 months old. (Time flies like you can hardly believe!!) He's such a character with a real personality;  cheeky, curious and with that glint of mischief in his eye. He's also fiercely independent and at times, a bit of a rascal but we wouldn't change him for the world. 

I made the decision not to go back to my full time position a few months back as it meant a 90 minute motorway drive and leaving Freddie in a nursery which I just couldn't handle. As it works out, I'm now much happier working in events for just a few hours a week. It means that I can juggle my childcare around work commitments so I can be a working and a stay at home mum! Fabulous! 

The wedding plans are well underway and with less than 10 months to go, this too is flying and I'm sure that it'll be here before we know it. It's ever so exciting!

I'm hoping to take the blog in a new direction with lots of arts & craftsy type things that we have been doing recently which I'm keen to share. I'm sure they'll be a few more wedding planning (read, rant bridezilla style!) posts to feature also. 

I know I've said it before but I'm going to try my hardest to return. I miss this world! 


No comments:

Post a Comment