Friday 3 January 2014

New feature: FASHIONABLE FRIDAY

One of .my resolutions this year was to blog more consistently and in order to do this, I'm going to start joining in 'linkys' and do weekly posts on A Whole Nine Months.

To kick us off, we're going to resume 'Fashionable Friday'. This is something that I briefly tried last year but it wasn't regular whereas I'm hoping this time round it can become more of a weekly post. 

I love fashion but since having Fred, I seem to concentrate on his wardrobe more than my own; something which most mothers will sympathise with! 

I like him to look fashionable but I'm also conscious that his clothes are comfortable whilst also being affordable but durable and hard-wearing.

Here's our first Fashionable Friday of 2014...


Led Zeppelin Band Tee - £5.50 (Next Sale)
Blue Chinos - £5 (Next Sale)
Red Blazers - £19 (Next)

No comments:

Post a Comment