Monday 15 October 2012

Life after 'A Whole 9 Months': An Update

6 weeks ago, a whole nine months came to an end and a new era began. A whole life. So much has happened in the last 43 days, I can hardly believe! Some one said to me that you don't know what you do before you have children and, it's true. I can not imagine my life pre Freddie.

Freddie at just minutes old.

I know that my blog posts have slowly withered over the last few weeks so I felt that it was only right that I give you all an update. Taking this (not so) tiny baby home on 3rd September, we were embroiled in a whirlwind of nappies, feeds and sleepless nights. The first few weeks passed in a blur but once things settled down, we quickly got into a routine.

Despite his tender weeks, Freddie has already experienced lots! As a family, we have experienced some massive upheaveals but for once, everything has fallen into place nicely and we are enjoying having a whole new life together. 

We have enjoyed shopping trips, football matches and endless cuddles...

It's tiring being this cute!

Mum, all this shopping is hard work!

Come on you Reds!

We are all settled into our lovely new home after re-locating to the other side of the country to be near to my family. The decision to move and leave our jobs and home to be with family has paid off and we are elated with the decision. It was a risk but we've got ourselves an even lovelier home and Mr C found a new job straight away with great prospects. Touch wood, the future is looking positively bright.

Freddie is developing well. At our last baby clinic appointment, he weighed in at a massive 12lbs 10oz! He is already wearing 3-6 month clothes (& some are becomming a little tight!!) at only 6 weeks! I love his little chunkiness! He most definitely takes after his dad with his long figure. With a 6foot 7inch daddy, he is most certainly going to be tall, dark and handsome! He has just started to smile which makes the sleepless nights all worthwhile. I am truely blessed.

Sporting his 'Tigger' PJ's... Cosy!

Enjoying cuddles with Mummy




We've got lots to look forward to over the next few months. Freddie's Christening, day trips, our holiday next Summer. We will be making lots of memories and I am determined to enjoy every single second of my beautiful little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment