Wednesday 31 October 2012

A quick plug to let you know...


that I have listed lots of Freddie's clothes on eBay.

If you're reading this, it's highly likely you're either pregnant or you have children. If said child is male & wearing 0-3 month clothes then you're in for a treat!

The trouble with having a super-sized baby is that clothes get worn once (or not at all in many cases!) then they are too small so I figured if I sold them on eBay, I could raise some much needed funds for shopping sprees!

There are many Next, Mamas & Papas & Ralph Lauren items; most of which are brand new!

So take a look; see if anything floats your boat! Click here to see an item and then click 'see sellers other items' to view full listings.

If you are a 'A Whole 9 Months' reader, then I will offer you a 10% discount on any item thast you win. Just email me to let me know you've seen this post and i'll ammend your invoice.

Thanks!

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment